Monday, April 6, 2009

Learning is Fun


Here is school layout for the Cricut Swap hosted by mnewby. The journaling is the homework poem by Shel Silverstein

Homework oh homework,
I hate you, you stink!
I wish I could wash you
away in the sink.
If only a bomb
would explode you to bits,
Homework oh homework,
you give me fits!
I'd rather take baths
with a man eating shark,
or wrestle a lion
alone in the dark,
eat spinach and liver,
and pet ten porcupines,
then tackle the homework
my teacher assigns.
Home work, oh home work
you're last on my list,
I can't even see
why you even exist.
If you'd just disappear
it would tickle me pink.
Homework, oh homework,
I hate you, you stink!!!
Shel Silverstein

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow girl this is great, super cute!!!

April said...

Very cute layout. I really like the letters. Is that a cricut cart?

Moira said...

Definitely stealing this one....

Love it!