Saturday, May 2, 2009

What I have been doin for the last couple weeks


Well the Canucks are playing their worst game in the last I dont know how many games, so I gave up watching this game.
I have decided I need to come up with a better storage system for my scrapbooking supplies. I have been working on organizing my themes into pizza boxes so I have all my themed stuff together. Then I used my empty storage containers to sort ribbons, flowers, etc into colors. I then want to sort my pictures into my pizza boxes and hopefully can come up with a few kits in the process.
I went to a crop on Wednesday night and had no clue what to bring. I grabbed my daughters baby album and 2 pizza boxes (one marked baby girl and the other, girl). Only problem was the pizza boxes didnt close as they were too full and still needed some more organization.
I was able to work on this page. I still need to come up with the journaling and want to put the names of the people under the pictures.
Next post I will put pictures of my scrapbooking mess

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What a great idea - you'll get there! I think being organized is always a work in progress!